💬 Let us help you
arrange a course that suits your needs.
🕘 Monday-Friday 09:00 - 18:00
Saturday 09:00 - 14:00
Every organisation has terms and conditions for doing business so that we are all clear on our respective responsibilities. These are our terms for business which apply to every booking unless otherwise stated in writing by us. They may be updated from time to time so please make sure you read and fully understand them. We will be pleased to explain any that you may have a doubt with and clarify the situation for you. Just contact us through our general contact form or by email.
1. The name of the company is Immersion.
2. Fees for ALL courses are payable in advance. No course will be reserved until a fully completed Booking Form, together with the appropriate deposit/balance and evidence of insurance has been received by us. If the balance due for any course has not been received by the specified time (home tuition courses 60 days before course commencement; lessons and online courses by the date specified in invoice) we reserve the right to cancel the course, forfeit any deposit paid and bill for cancellation charges below.
3. In the absence of another arrangement agreed by us in writing, a deposit comprising 25% of the course fee per participant is required to reserve a course(s). For courses due to start within one month of booking, the full cost is payable immediately on presentation of invoice.
4. Cancellation charges for courses are as follows:
Home tuition: In the period of 30 days before course commencement date: 100% of course fee;
Over 30 days before course commencement date: 20% of course fee;
After course commencement date: 100% of course fee.
Online and lessons only: In the period of 7 days before course commencement date - 100% of course fee;
Over 7 days before course commencement date - no charge;
After course commencement - 100% of course fee.
Should we find it necessary to cancel a course due to unavailability of a tutor or course venue we will refund any payments made by you to us in full and this is the full extent of our liability to you. Note number 4 below.
The above charges will take into account any deposit paid. Where cancellation is due to illness or other insurable reason we will co-operate with any reasonable inquiries your insurer may have.
5. For courses arranged with external organisations you should note that the terms and conditions of those organisations are also applicable and all such contracts for services entered into are between the relevant external organisation and you exclusively. Immersion accepts no responsibility concerning the provision of such services which are not delivered or directly controlled by us.
6. All payments must be made by Bank Transfer (Full details will be provided on your invoice). It is your responsibility to ensure that full payment arrives within the appropriate time. Payment may only be made by Bank Transfer (including all bank costs) ensuring that the full Euro amount of the course is received in our bank without any deductions. You must quote our full IBAN and BIC codes when making payment.
7. If you require a visa to enter Ireland, or you are a non-EU national who does not require a visa for a stay of 90 days or less and enter Ireland as an ‘educational tourist’ defined by the Irish Immigration Service, we will assist you with documentation required as follows; course confirmation, confirmation that the fees have been paid in full and any other reasonable requirements to help you obtain a visa that we agree to assist you with. We do not charge for this service at present, provided you apply for such a visa or clearly establish your right to status as an ‘educational tourist’ a minimum of 90 days prior to course commencement. We reserve the right to charge for documentation that is not normally required or where there are extra requirements imposed by the Immigration Service or other body
8. At the time of completion of this booking form you must confirm that you do not have any illness or infectious disease, that you have not travelled or intend to travel to any country where there has been or continues to exist any form of epidemic that is life threatening or not, and that you have not been exposed to infection from another person. If your circumstances change between the date of booking and the commencement of your course you must advise us with medical evidence noting the cancellation charges stated above. This applies to home tuition and face to face lessons. You must comply with our protocol for infectious diseases: Health and Safety and observe, at your cost, any restrictions or guidelines issued by the Irish and European Health authorities regarding the control of infectious diseases.
9. Invoices will be addressed to the person/company and at the address nominated on the Application Form unless we are requested in writing to do otherwise. VAT is not chargeable for educational services in Ireland and no VAT invoice will issue from us. If a VAT invoice is required for other services such as hotels then the client should book directly with such provider.
10. All courses take place from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:00 unless otherwise stated in writing. Courses take place at our address in Foxrock and other designated places notified in advance.
Home tuition courses, if offered, start on Sunday afternoon or evening and finish on the following Saturday morning for one week courses or the final Saturday morning for courses of two weeks or more duration. If you wish, you may depart late on Friday afternoon or Friday evening. It is your responsibility to make your travel arrangements on this basis. We do not arrange flights or make reservations for your transportation to and from Ireland.
11. Course fees include tuition for the hours booked, Course Materials and a Language File or similar. You will receive a full report at the end of your course on request.
Home tuition course fees include full board and accommodation for the course duration, tuition for the hours booked and all necessary course materials except for items for your own personal use. We provide a Language File in which you can record your progress. If airport transfers are a selected option, then it is your responsibility to properly advise us of your arrival at an appropriate time at Dublin Airport on the day of your arrival. If your flight is delayed for any reason you must advise us immediately by phone call or text message to +353 87 6352057. If you fail to contact us about a delay to your travel arrangements and our representative travels to the airport as originally arranged then a second pick-up may not be possible and the amount paid by you will not be refunded.
12. It is your responsibility to arrange adequate insurance for your trip to Ireland to include cancellation or curtailment of your trip due to your illness or other reason, flight delays, loss of baggage and illness or accident necessitating any type of medical assistance and/or hospital admission during your course and damage to teachers' property. No liability shall attach to Immersion arising out of any accident or mishap you may have during your course. Possession of adequate insurance is a prerequisite for all courses and is required by the Irish Immigration Service for visitors who require a visa to enter Ireland including visitors and ‘educational tourists’ who do not require visas for a stay of 90 days or less.
13. We will use our best endeavours to place you with the best suited tutor for your course and according to your stated needs; however, it may be necessary in exceptional cases such as illness of the tutor concerned or other serious reason, to allocate another suitable tutor at short notice. In the event that we are unable to allocate another tutor we will refund any payment made by you which is the full limit of our responsibility to you.
For home tuition courses we will use our best endeavours to place you with the best suited teacher and family for your course and according to your stated needs; however, it may be necessary, in exceptional cases such as illness of the teacher concerned or other serious reason, to allocate another tutor and family at short notice, which tutor/family will be the most suitable for the course concerned. In the event that we are unable to allocate another tutor we will refund any payment made by you which is the full limit of our responsibility to you.
14. No contract shall come into existence until such time as a properly completed Booking Form together with the appropriate deposit/amount payable is received and accepted by us following written confirmation by us that a proposed course is available.
15. Grievances must be notified to us immediately (same or next day) so that we may address them properly and will not under any circumstances be entertained after course conclusion. We may be contacted at any time at +353 87 6352057 by leaving a message or by e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
16. For home tuition courses, if you do not disclose any material fact that would affect our judgment to accept your application and place you in close contact with a family, withhold any material information or fail to provide evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19 with an EU recognised vaccine issued by an official state authority, we reserve the right to terminate your course at any time and apply cancellation charges above.
17. For lessons only and online courses, a minimum of 24 hours written notice of class cancellation is required by e-mail to email@example.com. If such notice is not provided then that class is forfeited without any obligation on us to provide a replacement.
18. Any dispute concerning the provision of a contracted service by Immersion which cannot be resolved amicably shall be referred within one month to a Mediator or in default of agreement to be nominated by the President for the time being of the Mediators’ Institute of Ireland. The Mediator's decision will be final and binding on the parties. The fees for such mediation shall be divided equally between the parties..